Monday, March 2, 2015

3 Amigo's CTMH Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the Three Amigos March 2015 Close to My Heart Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. On the 3rd day of each month we will feature a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through

This month we are using the March Stamp of the Month for our projects.  I did a really quick and simple card because as you are reading this I am on vacation! The temperatures where I live have gone below ZERO several nights in a row and are not expected to get above freezing for quite some time.  I am so happy to be going to a warmer climate with Beaches and Palm Trees!  

So getting back to the March Stamp of the Month, it is called "Choose Happy" I stamped a 5 X 5 card and colored in the stamps with my Shin Han Markers.


Now "HOP" on over to Susan's Blog and  Lisa's Blog to see what they have created this month!

2 comments:

My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
This is where it all happens